Alexander Law office is pleased to offer a lending library for clients who are looking for additional resources on topics ranging from child development and co-parenting to financial topics related to divorce and separation. Our library is continually expanding and clients may either purchase or borrow books directly from our office as needed.
Here is a list of current titles available:
- Nonviolent Communication by Marshall B. Rosenberg, PhD
- Your Divorce Advisor by Diana Mercer, J.D. & Marsha Kline Pruett, Ph.D., M.S.L.
- When Stories Clash by Gerald Monk & John Winslade
- Everything is Workable by Diane Musho Hamilton
- The Marital Arts by Larry Stallman
- The Whole-Brain Child by Daniel J. Siegel, M.D., & Tina Payne Bryson, Ph.D.
- Difficult Conversations by Douglas Stone, Bruce Patton & Sheila Heen
- Collaborative Divorce by Pauline H. Tesler, M.A., J.D. & Peggy Thompson, Ph.D.
- The Collaborative Way to Divorce by Stuart G. Webb and Ronald D. Ousky
- Taking Control of Your Divorce by Allison Quattrocchi
- Divorce Manual – A Client Handbook
- What Should We Tell the Children? – A Parents’ Guide for Talking About Separation and Divorce
- Co-Parenting After Divorce by Lisa Gabardi, Ph.D.
- Divorce and Your Money by ShawnC. H. Leamon, MBA
- The Co-Parents’ Handbook by Karen Bonnell and with Kirstin Little
- Prenups for Lovers by Arlene G. Dubin
- Divorce & New Beginnings, Second Addition by Genevieve Clapp, PhD
Check back soon for a list of podcasts and DVDs.